• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Unicorn chrome mirrors

I have seen brochure photos for a 1996 B4000 with these mirrors and did an exhaustive search on google and this is the only other evidence I have seen for these mirrors. does anyone else have these on their trucks out there? I would love to know a part number for them.
  2. Skyjacker Dual Steering Stabilizer Install 96 b2300

I found more questions than answers when researching how to install this kit and when I received it the instructions were pretty vague. The instructions illustrated the kit installed on a truck with no sway bar and said the frame brackets had to be relocated further toward the rear of the truck...
  3. 2 inch coil spacers..... Longer sway bar links?

Ive been going through growing pains for a while since installing coil spacers on my 96 b2300. Had hella positive camber for quite some time and steering was a disaster. I have since installed a pitman arm from a 1st gen explorer which helped a hell of a lot. Also 2.75 camber bushings - im still...
  4. Clutch job - driveshaft issues

Hey guys I'm installing a new clutch in my 96 b2300 standard cab short bed. I have put very few miles on it since buying it back in march since there have been issues I knew I would need to address before I felt comfortable it would be reliable. I could not have been more correct! I already...
  5. Got a tad ahead of myself

I bought a high mileage 1996 B2300 short box/reg cab/4x2/manual/with AC (I think that should sum up the needed details) back in march. I didn't have an immediate need to drive it and the previous owner knew little of it's maintenance history, so I dove in head first and ripped the engine bay a...
  6. Simple trick for the 2.3 timing belt tensioner

** Mods be advised I posted a similar thread in the general discussions forum but figured this would be a better venue. If you want to give one the axe let it be the one in general discussions please. Thanks!** Folks I bought this little turd box less then a month ago for 700 bucks. This is my...
  7. 2.3 Timing belt tensioner trick - VERY EASY!

After removing the power steering pump and bracket there is a bolt hole in the engine block DIRECTLY behind the tensioner. when you are ready to release tension loosen the spring bolt and the tension adjustment bolt, then borrow the washer from the crank pulley and a bolt from the power steering...
  8. 3-28-2014 freshman

It seems I have a knack for buying a used vehicle that turns into an all out obsession. My brand spankin new (to me) 1996 2wd Mazda B2300 2.3l with 8 fricken spark plugs and a manual transmission is quickly proving to be no exception. My input will likely be infrequent however unless I do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad