• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Misfire When Warm

2002 3.0L Ranger Edge, 145k miles. The problem is once the truck is warmed up there is a misfire at idle and eventually it will throw a code and the CEL will flash. The code is P0305, Cylinder 5 Misfire Detected. I checked the plug and swapped with an adjacent cylinder, as well as the plug wire...
  2. Camshaft Synchronize and Position Sensor

2002 Ranger Edge. 3.0 Vulcan, 140k miles I'm currently doing some tune up and preventive maintenance work to my truck including replacing filters, plugs, and plug wires. I also just installed new control arms with ball joints, front and rear shocks, inner and outer tie rods, sway bar links, and...
  3. 2002 3.0 Oil Pan Gasket Replacement Advice

2002 Ranger Edge 3.0l 127k Miles I just spent the weekend before last tearing the front of the motor down to replace the notorious leaking timing chain cover gasket. It had been leaking for years but got to the point where it was dumping a lot of coolant. While I had it apart I also replaced...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad