• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bad mileage

I have a 94 ranger with a 2.3 in it. It is getting about 13 mpg, it runs but not well. It is running so rich, plugs are black, It has no low end at all. It will run but the exhaust manifold get hot,Red hot i mean like glowing red. I have replaced coils, wires, plugs, air filter, I can hear the...
  2. Still running rough

My Ranger is still running rough. From idle all through its RPM range. I have replaced the coil packs,plugs and wires. The little truck only has 70k on it. Checked the timing belt and it is fine,also the timing is ok. I have checked the compression and it is within specs. This truck is irking my...
  3. what way?

If I jumped a couple of teeth. What way do I turn the cam gear to fix the problem. It runs, but has no power thru its rpm range. It sounds like budabudabuda
  4. 2.3 running like#$$%

I just got the truck and it ran fine. Took it on a road trip and it started to run rough,on idle and through its rpm range. I have replaced the coil packs,plug wires,and plugs. Still run terrible. The truck only has 70K on it. It completely dies when I put on the AC. I am baffled. Any help will...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad