• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Looking for dimensions from the "Ford Body Layout Book" for hardcore frame mods

Looking for dimensions from the "Ford Body Layout Book" for hardcore frame mods I'm interested in doing some major frame modifications to my 2WD 1988 Ranger S Shortbox that will involve cutting up the frame. :icon_welder: In order to keep everything lining up, I'd like to look at the official...
  2. Dual Tank Ranger owners: Are the filler necks the same part number?

I replaced my original bedside with a dual tank bedside. I then removed the front tank and installed a rear tank instead. Over the years that this project sat, I must have misplaced the original filler neck. Unfortunately I can't find a part number for the rear tank filler neck. Is it safe...
  3. New member from Dearborn, Michigan

My Ranger is an 88 S-Model short box with 2 wheel drive, an 89 Mustang 5.0, and a 5 speed T5 transmission. It was a carbureted 2.0 but now runs the donor car's fuel injection. Besides the engine swap, it's almost stock with a 3.73 posi rear, but I've still managed a 13.9 @94 MPH on my quickest...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad