• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pintobobster

High third brake light issue

Ok, 1996 Ford Ranger STX 4wd automatic transmission 4.0L engine, Is the vehicle that is having the lighting issues. I also have LED tail lights and LED high third brake light on my 1995 Ford Ranger XLT, the 1995 is having no issue at all with LED Lighting. I've been racking my brain trying to...
  2. pintobobster

ENGINE REPLACEMENT 1995 RANGER 4X4

Good Afternoon All, Whelps..... My 1995 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Automatic V6 4.0L gave up its ghost the other day, Looking to replace the motor, What year Rangers or Explorers or V6 4.0L will be a direct swap replacement?? Not interested in the rebuild of the existing motor, just want to R&R the...
  3. pintobobster

1995 Ranger 3rd brake light LED issue

Good Afternoon All, :shout: 1995 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD Automatic 4.0L Issue I am having. 3rd brake light slightly comes on "only when ignition is turned on", when brakes applied it does get brighter as should be. no engine light (CEL), no other light issues, brake lights work, turn signal...
  4. pintobobster

needing a part numbers 1995-1997 Ford Ranger XLT intermediate steering shaft

ANYONE have a solution they have found to correct the slop/play in these?? I have searched (well best I could) the forum(s) for information on the part numbers 1995-1997 intermediate steering shaft (the telescoping type) I have replaced all parts on the front end, and still had plenty of play...
  5. pintobobster

"wanted" "needed" dana 35 ttb for 1995 ranger

ISO/WTB DANA 35 LH (drivers side) Beam or axle housing 10 Bolt. My upper ball joint mount is bent (only took 5 shops to miss it on a front end alignment) and willing to ship the part to Washington State (98682) or if close enough I can drive to meet. HELP!!!!
  6. pintobobster

Rebuild Kit, Warn 29071 Manual Locking Hubs

Good afternoon all Question on rebuild kits for the Warn hubs, I have a set of the Warn 29071 Manual Locking hubs, One is in great shape, and one has the internals loose and worn, Do they have a kit to purchase to rebuild these hubs?? Or is it once they are damaged they become paper weights...
  7. pintobobster

1995 Ranger 4wd Front Outer Axle dust seal/gasket

Good Morning All, I upgraded my hubs to the larger warn 37780 manual locking hubs. I am in need of a part or part number, It is the seal (or gasket) on the outer spindle axle cover It is not the grease seal behind bearings on the Rotor, But on the outer spindle that the rotor sits on, it sits...
  8. pintobobster

HELP!! and yes the MILLIONTH time asked question on this site

I know its been asked and asked and asked, I went and slipped and took a bullet for the instrument cluster white faced gauge swap from a 2001 explorer sport trac into my 1995 Ranger XLT as asked a million times before and I need the help. I need help with the pinouts to repin for the warning...
  9. pintobobster

I Breaking down I know its a thread brought up a millions times

I jumped in thinking I had ALL the information i needed to do 2001 cluster swap into my 1995 Ranger BUT I have run into a couple issues and could really use help by you fellow Ranger/ Explorer woners that have done this or know of a thread I can read Ive gone through about 150 threads looking...
  10. pintobobster

NEEDING some assistance with cluster swap 2001 into a 1995

Ok so I took the step and got me a 2001 Sport Trac Cluster to put into my 1995 Ranger (with tach) I swapped over everything from my 1995 onto the 2001 (speedo, tach, heat, fuel, oil, temp) cluster housing and the back board from my 95. Got everything working (well to this point) ive got all...
  11. pintobobster

Led white lights in dash cluster issues

Just quick question on the led light swap in the dash. I changed them all (T10 and T5) issue I am have is ABS flashing, the Battery dummy light lite and the 4- low light But when turning on the dash lights the 4-low goes out but the battery dummy light and the ABS stay lite?? Any one else have...
  12. pintobobster

Help.... keep burning up factory fog/driving light switches

Ok so ive got the factory fog/driving lights hooked up and working fine on the factory fog/driving light switch... no issues there 1995 Ford Ranger XLT Ext-cab 4.0L Automatic Here is the issue(s) i am having Needing to add aftermarket lights to my brush guard and ive added another Factory...
  13. pintobobster

if not the place for this post please help

ok so does not matter if moving or not I get a vibration coming through my steering wheel also can feel it through my feet no ABS light on dash at all all brake pad replaced, front rotors replaced, bugging the hell out of me I cannot find this vibration, I can be doing 50 MPH or 0 MPH and it...
  14. pintobobster

maybe help here?? or post else where??

ok so does not matter if moving or not I get a vibration coming through my steering wheel also can feel it through my feet no ABS light on dash at all all brake pad replaced, front rotors replaced, bugging the hell out of me I cannot find this vibration, I can be doing 50 MPH or 0 MPH and it...
  15. pintobobster

aftermarket led tail lights (not bulbs)

1995 ford ranger XLT 4X4 so my cruise control quit working at first it was intermittent now not working at all, after plenty of shotgun approaches and second guesses and trouble shooting, its come full circle to my newly place aftermarket LED lights not bulbs but the whole assembly, NOW the...
  16. pintobobster

new member needing help 1995 ranger cruise issues

1995 ranger automatic 4X4 4.0L cruise control issues speed control light has not worked since ive owned it, I have read posts on how to wire it to make it work, so I cannot do the self check at this time. here are some issues and repairs to date, (may have forgot a few)? issue cruise just up...
  17. pintobobster

dreaded RKE or RAP possible burn out

ok hope this is right place to post?? sorry new to this forum here the information 1995 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Automatic PW/PL Keyless Entry W/Security ISSUE(S) the keyless stopped working, no more "security light flickering every few seconds, cannot program my remotes to test them, but that's...
  18. pintobobster

security

HELP!! Just got my first Ranger , and having issues with security/keyless entry... ive checked and did the ignition key turn five (5) times and my door locks cycled ... so went and got my remotes to program into system, NOW the five key ignition turn does NOTHING will not cycle my locks (as...
  19. pintobobster

Security/keyless entry 1995 ranger 4.0l

HELP!! Just got my first Ranger :yahoo:, and having issues with security/keyless entry... ive checked and did the ignition key turn five (5) times and my door locks cycled :yahoo: ... so went and got my remotes to program into system, NOW the five key ignition turn does NOTHING will not cycle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad