• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 74grabber

2001 Ranger XLT Mid Travel Setup

Brandon steered you in the right direction for sure. Hard to judge over the internet how much someone is willing to spend. Brandon also sells a kit for an easy solution for cutting out coil buckets and boxing back in. Also dont forget engine cage to tie both shocks together, some fiberglass...
  2. 74grabber

2001 Ranger XLT Mid Travel Setup

Go with a btf midtravel kit for the front if you want 12 inches of front travel. Wont get it with 5.5 kit. But honestly the 5.5 kit with 2.0s sounds like a good setup for you. Make sure and get gusset kit no matter what you do. In rear 14 inch without cutting up bed wont happen unless you...
  3. 74grabber

Do I REALLY need to find a complete explorer?

@Ranger850 Can i get some more clarification on what you mean about getting all the accessories that explorers have that rangers dont. Plan was for an f150 5 speed for transmission. I guess my biggest concern is making sure i can get it to pass obdII port emmision testing and a gas cap test...
  4. 74grabber

Do I REALLY need to find a complete explorer?

So i currently have a explorer 5.0 engine with all front accesories on the engine stand. I also have a 1999 4.0 coil sprung ranger in the garage. What im finding in my local craigslist are boatloads of 4.0 engine explorers or 2500 dollar 5.0 explorers in the 1999-2001 year range. From my...
  5. 74grabber

Which Walbro fuel pump?

I need to order a new fuel pump this morning and I want to just add the walbro now for future plans of V8 swap. Currently it is a 1999 4.0 with the RETURNLESS fuel system which requires the higher PSI. I verified intank fuel pressure regulator is working as it should, gas gauge is working as...
  6. 74grabber

Can I inspect Evap coil, if remove fan motor?

Long story short, a/c system is leaking. I injected 1/2 ounce of dye into system last week....... Searched last night for 2 hours with black light, only spot I can see a small trace is on low pressure port, under soap and water no bubbles there. I'm 99% sure I have a evap coil issue, but I...
  7. 74grabber

Emmisions test failed

1999 Ford Ranger 4.0 OHV manual transmission UPDATE: I seemed to have solved the po452, I took off the bed removed fuel pump and replaced o ring gasket. In doing so I also noticed the filler neck hose clamps on both ends were tight but I could still easily spin the hose on the fittings. So I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad