• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 ranger 2.3 and 84 skamper Pop op

Nightmare!!!! I do not know what I did wrong I used a hitch not bumper and I checked everything out. My truck did not have power steering but its light enough to turn once the wheels are turning. Clutch was almost new brakes new going down the road around 35 4O mph it was ok any thing over omg I...
  2. Help 94 ranger wont start

Ok here it is short and sweet my truck will not start when its warm out In the mornings when it is cold it will start I will run it a while drive it and turn it off and it will not start back up and will not start for anything has done this three times. I am getting spark so I am thinking no...
  3. quick question fender bolt

ok I have a question I have a 94 ranger and at the bottom of the cab were the fender bolts on is rusted what is bracket called that the fender bolts to on the bottom of the cab. under the door. and how easy is it to get off of a donor truck with out hacking all up...
  4. Welded Washers For Body Lift ??

I am thinking about fabing my own body lift. Is this legal and safe to do? If so About how many do I use or the measurements of a 2 in body lift spacer? Will I run into any problems?
  5. truck feels like i am on a wake up bar on the highway

I was going down the road at around 55 when it levels out in overdrive and my truck felt like it was going on the wake up bumps on the highway I pulled over nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Checked my u joints they seem fine So I get back in and it does fine on acceleration and levels out in...
  6. Thinking of 1994 2wd lift question

Whats better and Easier Suspension or Body lift with out alot of modifications I was thinking about raising my 94 2wd with a 4.0 I was thinking about putting 4x4 coils or even explorer coils in front and maybe 200? explorer leafs in back But I have no clue where to begin on my project. I have a...
  7. truck turns over doesnt start but starts by poping clutch

I have bought an ugly 97 ranger with a 2.3 and it will not start when turning key it does turn over but will not start but will start when popping the clutch Very bizarre to me never heard of something like this. Any one have a clue???:icon_confused:
  8. 94 4.0 ranger exhaust question

I am going to replace my manifolds which is barely holding on by rust what should I get headers or manifolds I can not seem to find any y pipes for my stock ones but I wanted to know if I can use a y pipe off a explorer? Headers or manifolds I am wanting to put duals all the way out the back...
  9. hello New guy here

I am looking forward to using this site to do a small restore of my wifes late grandfathers truck in which I will be giving to my oldest daughter on her 16th birth day. So let the fun begin.....:icon_bounceblue::icon_hornsup::yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad