• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lowering stuff for sale...

Going to be putting my '99 Ranger back to stock next week to sell. Will have the following available: Complete DJM 4/5" lowering kit--front upper/lower control arms, lowering springs and rear flip kit--has approx 20k miles and no rust--Texas truck. $350 Bell Tech Chev Silverado rear shackles...
  2. Squeaking front end... Help!

'99 S'Cab, DJM 4/5 drop, Doetsch Nitro Slammer shocks, trimmed off front bump stops. Drives decent, looks awesome, squeaks like a cheap mattress in a brothel with any road imperfection. Using the poly bushings supplied with the DJM kit. Everything lubed with supplied poly grease before install...
  3. Need advice on c-notch...

Got my DJM 4/5 kit installed with Doetsch Tech Slammers and running 17x9 chrome '04 Cobra rims with 245 f/275 r Sumitomo's. Got everything aligned and it drives pretty good. Problem now is there is practically NO rear susp travel--sharp impact with frame if you drive over a road imperfection...
  4. Mounting depth for door/rear speakers?

For my '99 Supercab 2 door... Have been looking at a stereo upgrade as my next 'project' (after the DJM 4/5 suspension drop/Doetsch shocks/chrome '03 Cobra wheels/new tires are done :headbang:). Looking at quite a few speakers and have noticed a big difference in mounting depth. What will our...
  5. Props to Brian @ Illusive...

Great guy to deal with! I called and left a message yesterday, he called me back (late Friday afternoon mind you) and we talked for prob a half hour. He answered all my (prob dumb noob) questions and gave me tons of tips on doing my truck's suspension. He asked all about my truck and what I had...
  6. Lowering '99 SuperCab questions... Newb!

Getting ready to drop my '99 ext cab... thinking 4"/4" as it sits pretty level right now--front end is pretty high. Thinking about the DJM 4/5 kit with the Bell Tech shackles to bring it back up 1" in the rear. I have a few questions. First, if I still intend to do some light hauling/towing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad