• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. zrxsix3

manual trans shift problems/clutch

alright i have had this problem for a while and it recently has been getting worse...here is what i got I have a 1994 2wd 3.0L 5 Speed and its hard to get it to go into 1st gear from a dead stop...it is also very hard to shift through the gears as well, always thought it could be a problem with...
  2. zrxsix3

manual trans shift problems/clutch

alright i have had this problem for a while and it recently has been getting worse...here is what i got I have a 1994 2wd 3.0L 5 Speed and its hard to get it to go into 1st gear from a dead stop...it is also very hard to shift through the gears as well, always thought it could be a problem with...
  3. zrxsix3

Headache Rack Build

Started building a nice rack for my truck and forgot to take pics of the progress to do a thread on it... so i only have the pictures of what it looks like tonight, the rack should be finished in a couple days so i will do my best to post pics here on out of the build I am installing this rack...
  4. zrxsix3

New to the Forum!

hey guys and girls! new to the forum here but not new to owning a ranger lol im also apart of the FTE forum and Serious Explorations Forum as well so i know how the search bar works for the most part! :headbang: well any way i just picked up a 94 Ranger 3.0 Manual 2wd about a week ago to add to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad