• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nosferatu49426

Just for the info..... Leaky valve covers.

Well a couple months ago a buddy and I put new heads on the 4.0 in my 98' ranger. Its been running good, with a few issues here and there since. One of those issues was leaky valve covers. So today I finally decided to figure out why they were leaking and fix them. Well I figured out why, there...
  2. nosferatu49426

Front Drive Shaft Movement??????

Im not sure if this is a dumb question or not but while I was under my truck the other day looking around, I happened to grab the front drive shaft and noticed there was a significant about of movement (up, down, side to side). Im assuming there shouldnt be any movement but not sure. This being...
  3. nosferatu49426

Question about some exhaust???

Some back history to start. I bought a 98' Ranger, with a 4.0 from a guy and it needed new heads. So my buddy and I replaced them with no issues. But after getting everything rolling I discovered the muffler was shot so I replaced that and then the gasket between the cats and y pipe. Still have...
  4. nosferatu49426

Question as to what these are.

If any one might know what these are that would be helpful. Im assuming this hose is for the 4x4 lockouts but I thought I would ask. And this I have know idea. There's only the one on the drivers side and its obviously broken.
  5. nosferatu49426

Door lock issues.....

I've searched for a while before posting, so here goes. I recently got a 98' extended cab ranger 4x4 for cheap. Had to replace both heads, they were cracked. Now that I'm driving it finding all the little things wrong. My question is, for some reason the key will not unlock either door. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad