• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New Moog Tie Rod snapped & caused damage.

So I had brand new suspension put on. Upper Control Arms, Lower Control Arms, inner & outer tie rods. Not 2000 miles later with no offroading, didn't hit anything (in fact I was at a parking lot) the steering went flat. I saw the Tie rod was bent underneath and it made a popping noise because it...
  2. Overextended Shocks, Need Recommendations!

I have a 1999 Mazda B-3000 4X4 with a 3" T-Bar Crank and a 2" AAL rear (on top of the stock 4x4 block) Unfortunately when I originally called 4WP they stated my lift would work with my current shocks. (4600 Series) Well the rear ones do, but if I'm replacing them I want a proper set. I'm...
  3. Need Help with Longer U-Bolts + Camber Question

I got the AAL lift kit, but unfortunately, I need a longer U-Bolt & I'm unable to find any. Does anyone know anywhere they sell them? My measurements show: 3/8th Rod Diameter 3" Width Roughly 9.5" Long (It's still installed on truck so I had a hard time measuring this) I have maybe a half inch...
  4. '99 Mazda B3000 4X4 Suspension Shot

My Upper & Lower Control Arm is shot and so is my sway bar, I've been looking for a lift kit for my truck for a while and I was about to pull the trigger on a TBar Crank and rear blocks until this happened. Now I'm looking at doing a full front end job so I feel it would be worth it to get a...
  5. I want a 8.8 LSD.

a buddy of mine has an 8.8 LSD 31 Spline. I have a 1999 Mazda B3000 4WD. How would I do the swap? is it possible/compatible? I've hear dof people having issues doing it.
  6. NOTICE Beware of scammers and protect yourself and your transactions

I'd like to add: In addition to this, if a situation does arrive where the seller scams the user, do not close the paypal dispute in promise that the seller will refund. The seller can choose to refund the money through his paypal on his dispute side and it'll close the dispute automatically. If...
  7. Custom Built Bull/Push Bar

So I'm looking at getting a custom built Bull Bar that can push as-well. I want to get a custom made one because I want real functionality out of it and the looks. Does anyone have any suggestions/designs for me? :icon_welder: Here's a picture of the truck
  8. Lift Kit Recommendations

I have a '99 Mazda B3000 SE Extended Cab 4X4, and I can't seem to find any lift kits that will fit my ride. I'm not looking for body lift kits, I want a good suspension lift kit so I'm not ****ing my ride up. Any recommendations?
  9. Ford Ranger Grille Guard compatible w/ B-Series?

I know the B-Series is very similar to the Ford Ranger, however I'm not sure. Would a 1999 Ford ranger Grille Guard be compatible with a 1999 Mazda B3000?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad