• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New Moog Tie Rod snapped & caused damage.

So I had brand new suspension put on. Upper Control Arms, Lower Control Arms, inner & outer tie rods. Not 2000 miles later with no offroading, didn't hit anything (in fact I was at a parking lot) the steering went flat. I saw the Tie rod was bent underneath and it made a popping noise because it...
  2. Overextended Shocks, Need Recommendations!

I have a 1999 Mazda B-3000 4X4 with a 3" T-Bar Crank and a 2" AAL rear (on top of the stock 4x4 block) Unfortunately when I originally called 4WP they stated my lift would work with my current shocks. (4600 Series) Well the rear ones do, but if I'm replacing them I want a proper set. I'm...
  3. Need Help with Longer U-Bolts + Camber Question

I got the AAL lift kit, but unfortunately, I need a longer U-Bolt & I'm unable to find any. Does anyone know anywhere they sell them? My measurements show: 3/8th Rod Diameter 3" Width Roughly 9.5" Long (It's still installed on truck so I had a hard time measuring this) I have maybe a half inch...
  4. '99 Mazda B3000 4X4 Suspension Shot

My Upper & Lower Control Arm is shot and so is my sway bar, I've been looking for a lift kit for my truck for a while and I was about to pull the trigger on a TBar Crank and rear blocks until this happened. Now I'm looking at doing a full front end job so I feel it would be worth it to get a...
  5. I want a 8.8 LSD.

a buddy of mine has an 8.8 LSD 31 Spline. I have a 1999 Mazda B3000 4WD. How would I do the swap? is it possible/compatible? I've hear dof people having issues doing it.
  6. Custom Built Bull/Push Bar

So I'm looking at getting a custom built Bull Bar that can push as-well. I want to get a custom made one because I want real functionality out of it and the looks. Does anyone have any suggestions/designs for me? :icon_welder: Here's a picture of the truck
  7. Lift Kit Recommendations

I have a '99 Mazda B3000 SE Extended Cab 4X4, and I can't seem to find any lift kits that will fit my ride. I'm not looking for body lift kits, I want a good suspension lift kit so I'm not ****ing my ride up. Any recommendations?
  8. Ford Ranger Grille Guard compatible w/ B-Series?

I know the B-Series is very similar to the Ford Ranger, however I'm not sure. Would a 1999 Ford ranger Grille Guard be compatible with a 1999 Mazda B3000?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad