• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Heater Boxes

Can I use one from a '95 in my '97? My blend door was stuck and it was cut into to see if i could free it. now i have a big hole w/ duct tape over it and i wouldnt mind fixing it the right way
  2. Frame mounts for a bumper

Im looking to put a decent piece of steel on the front of my truck, and since ive been in jeep land for the past long time i havent really got into looking what i need to put together for a ranger. also wondering what kind of frame bracing i can run that will help my truck hold up to an impact a...
  3. 97 2.3 Missing

97 2.3 Miss/ misfire bought the truck a month ago, started out w/ a bank lean code [loose down pipe at the manifold, fixed] and then threw a 1443 code and it came to be a hose on my evap canister being wasted and had came off of the canister. did a full tune up b/c it kinda ran on the crappier...
  4. need 7.5 measurements

I need the wms-wms, and the spring pad to pad measurement off a 7.5" if somebody can help me out. I am swapping a different rear end into my ranger and im lookin to get it put the axle together before i tear everything apart
  5. lookin for ideas on a sub box

I am looking to stick a 10" woofer in my standard cab. i am running two ranger buckets so its looking like i am putting it in between the seats, as im about 6' and the kind of sub i plan on running isnt going to be a shallow type mount. if anyone has something close to what im planning on doing...
  6. Tach ?

94 ranger, 2.3. I am hooking up an aftermarket tach, and i tapped into the tan/yellow stripe wire [service connector] that is listed for the lead hook up. I start the truck, and the tach works, but the truck doesnt even get up to idle and it stalls itself out. it also set a service engine light...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad