• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Parts Ford apparently can't find.

Anybody know where I can find a horn button for my 88? I have at least a year left until inspection, and Im not putting a freakin doorbell on my dashboard. The Ford dealership can't order them anymore, because Ford never expected my truck to last 27 years.
  2. What is the difference between the old 2.0 and the 2.3 Lima engines?

I've read they are the same block. Do they have the same heads? (I already know about the 8 plug one) Im looking for a header for my 2.0 but can only find one for the 2.3. Unless I look up the cast iron stock replacement which I already have. While Im at it, would the camshafts be...
  3. Timing Tips?

Now that I know how to adjust the timing on my 88 2.0, any ideas or tips on how I can maybe get some more power out of my engine? Has anyone experimented with this before?
  4. Its a rough start:

My 88 is a bitch to start in the morning. Usually I have to crank it 7 or 8 or 10 times before she'll kick over. I know sometimes I flood it but cranking it and tapping the gas pedal 3 or 4 times is the only way I know how to start it. If it doesn't work the first time I repeat the process. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad