• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Overheating issues

I have a 1993 explorer 4.0 v6 5sp 4x4 it has overheating issues that seem like they are getting worse. I got it over the summer it sat for about two years before I got it. I changed the thermostat when I first got it and it ran great never got hot after that. That was 3 months ago. Now lately...
  2. Shift rod plugs

I have a 1992 ranger 2.3 5sp that has been leaking trans fluid out of the plugs for the shift rods. I was wondering if I could get away with sealing them up with some rtv sealant, or if there was a different plug I could put in to replace the rubber plugs.
  3. 1990 ranger 2.3 swap

I was wondering if a 2.3 out of a 1990 Ford ranger 2wd 5sp would work in a 1997 Ford explorer 4x4 auto I know I will need to find a transfer case but I'm just wondering if anybody has done anything similar. My ranger is getting pretty rusty and the explorer has a locked up engine.
  4. sagging suspension

My front and rear suspension is sagging on my 1990 ranger by about an inch I will take pictures tomorrow. What would I be able to do to make it not look so bad?
  5. radio noise capacitor?

I have a 1990 2.3l ranger with the dis electronic ignition and I had a a coil go out last week when I pulled the coil off I heard something hit the ground and this was it. It looks like a condenser from an old points system. When it fell the wire cam out so i got and bigger wire and stuck it in...
  6. 1990 2.3l idles high

I have a 1990 2.3 L that would idle high even after it was warm. I put a new throttle position sensor on it and a throttle body gasket and now when its cold it idles low and when its warm it idles high. I also keep getting a code for the throttle position sensor, and a hard fault code. Any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad