• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. turbo91xlt

For Sale 2.9 / a4ld out of my '88 GT

Finally got around to pulling the 2.9/a4ld combo out of my '88 GT. I had it running & driving around the yard 3 years ago with a fresh motorcraft tuneup. But it had a small miss. Pretty sure its fuel related like a sticking/dead injector maybe? Oil was still clean when I drained it just prior to...
  2. turbo91xlt

For Sale Walker Exhaust 4.0 ohv Y-pipe

Bought a new Y-pipe for my '91 when I replaced the trans. Ended up being able to reuse my original one. They are $80+shipping from rockauto. Asking $50 obo. Will fit most '90-'94 4.0s with single o2's and probably all 2.9s. Will trade for some TIB swaybar brackets. Pickup only from Goshen NY.
  3. turbo91xlt

Wanted TIB Sway bar endlink brackets.

Looking for a pair of the brackets that bolt to '89+ 2wd twin I-beams that the sway bar endlinks attach to. Thanks!
  4. turbo91xlt

For Sale 1988 2.9 / a4ld combo

Gonna be starting on my '88 GT project soon and will be pulling the 2.9 / a4ld auto out of it hopefully this weekend or next. Had a fresh motorcraft tuneup. It did run and I might have a video somewhere of it running but has been parked for the last 2 years. Turns over over but doesnt start now...
  5. turbo91xlt

SOLD! 2003 FX4 Level II Complete Ebony Black Interior

Have a complete ebony black interior from an '03 FX4 Level II 4dr extended cab. Should fit every ranger from '98-'11. I have everything (dash cover/panels/seat belts/headliner/steering column & wheel/etc) besides the carpet & front seats. Console lid is broken but have it. If you have a '95+ non...
  6. turbo91xlt

D35 TTB Carrier Shims

Anyone know where to buy a set of D35 TTB carrier shims without having to order a full gear install kit? Also, is Timken Set 69 the correct carrier bearings?
  7. turbo91xlt

Kool find at the junkyard

Ginormous pile of engines and transmission at my local yard. In this picture alone there is at least four 2.9l engines and theres at least three more that I saw scattered elsewhere in the pile.... right where that engine belongs lmao. The 2.9/a4ld from my GT will probably find its home there...
  8. turbo91xlt

Need a measurement..

Anyone with a '90-'97 regular cab shortbed (108"wb) 4x4 can you get me a measurement of the distance between the back of the 1354 t-case & the plastic gas tank? Don't have a drivetrain in my truck atm or I'd do it myself lol.
  9. turbo91xlt

A what if.... STX Level II

Figure I'll start a project log for my winter beater. Rewind to the fall of 2017 a coworkers friend asked of I wanted to buy his rusty junk box that he had bought off his neighbor a few months ago after falling in love with my turbo Shortbed thats in my profile picture.
  10. turbo91xlt

SOLD! 4.10 Dana 35 TTB

Have a hard to find factory 4.10 NON hybrid D35 ttb diff that was removed from a 1992 4cyl 4x4 ranger. Looking to trade for a 5.13 geared diff. Also have a FX4 Lvl II 8.8 with 4.10 torsen lsd 31 spline rear axle that I would also trade for a matching explorer 8.8 with 5.13s. *Added* I'd like...
  11. turbo91xlt

WTB 1st Gen 4cyl Alternator Bracket

Looking for an alternator bracket setup from an ~'85-'88 2.0 / 2.3 ranger WITHOUT power steering. Thanks!
  12. turbo91xlt

M5OD-HD main shaft swap

Any confirm I can take the main shaft out of a 4.0 m5od-hd and replace it with one from an older non HD trans? Reason is the older 4wd tail housing extension with the manual t-case shifter bosses does not fit on the m5od HD due to the OSS reluctor thats in the trans. Since I am putting this...
  13. turbo91xlt

'87-'88 B2 sway bar

Can anyone confirm that an '87-'88 B2 2wd will have the 1" rear sway bar? I found in a local pick n pull a 2wd B2 built 8/87. I didn't have a set of calipers to confirm the size with me today unfortunately. I feel the 1" rear bar will be a good match for the 1 3/16" STX High Rider bar I already...
  14. turbo91xlt

Anyone with a broken 1354 manual transfer case?

Looking for the rear half of a 1354 manual case. Somehow I cracked the one in my '03 FX4 Lvl II parts truck while pulling it into my garage to drop the transmission out.... Any 1354 (even 1350?) manual case should work. I ONLY need the rear half of the case, not the whole unit.
  15. turbo91xlt

Anyone parting out an '88 2wd 2.3 5 speed truck?

Looking to purchase several parts from a 1988 Ranger to ditch the boat anchor 2.9/a4ld in my '88 GT and drop a 2.3t 5 speed in it. -Complete clutch pedal assembly with neutral safety switch and hydraulics (believe this to be an '88 only part, something to do with the safety switch). Have 2nd...
  16. turbo91xlt

Bought my 6th Ranger....

Never thought I'd own any non square body ranger but it was too good of a deal to pass up haha. Probably just gonna end up using it for parts though, Syracuse winters took its toll on it unfortunately.
  17. turbo91xlt

First year for OSS (output speed sensor)?

Anyone know what the 1st year rbvs started using OSS instead of VSS for speedometers? Was it 1998 or 2002 or? :icon_confused: Thanks
  18. turbo91xlt

2nd gen Clutch Pedals in a 1st gen

Anyone know if I can swap the pedals from my '92 truck I'm parting out into an '88 truck or will I have to source 1st gen pedals to 5 speed swap my GT?
  19. turbo91xlt

FX4 Level II Shifter

Got lucky at the pick & pull yesterday and found an '02 FX4 twin stick. I grabbed the shifters out of it. Anyone know if the manual t-case linkage for the chrome shifter works on the older, more common variation of the 1354m's? I would like to use the shifters in my '91 :D
  20. turbo91xlt

My '88 Ranger GT

Never got around to sharing my GT so here it is. It is a Deep Shadow Blue / blue bucket interior, automatic, long bed with 4.10 lsd rear. Purchased it back in March from the daughter of the original owner. It had been sitting in their driveway for the last ~10 years after the original owner past...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad