• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. joeydeluxe

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

This is a very cool build im excited to see it complete. you are doing a very good job and completing in quickly. keep up the good work
  2. joeydeluxe

what the hell is wrong

so i have an 03 ranger and it will not steer straight it tends to veer to the right and i have to keep my steering wheel cocked to the right i did a front end alighnment on it and it didnt help i think my tie rod ends or ball joints maybe out. does any one know what might be wrong or how to fix it
  3. joeydeluxe

what to do?

:icon_confused: i want to run some bigger tires but dont know if i should regear locker it or maybe save up a little longer and do bolth any advice what to do what to buy ect. thanks
  4. joeydeluxe

i want a manual t case

so i want a manual t case but dont really know where to get one and off what years they come how much they should cost ect. can anyone help me out here ive just seen there is a manual 1354 manual case that bolts directly up any info could help thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad