• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 300I6Ranger4x4

Should I rebuild this C6?...

They guy said it worked good when pulled.. but there is a little bit of gunk and what appears to be dirt and small rocks... Is that clutch plate material? Fluid didn't smell burnt. There wasn't really anything in the filter.. I really don't want to pull it apart if i don't have to. I'm wondering...
  2. 300I6Ranger4x4

Rocker arm valve surfaces

Why are some rocker arm valve surfaces different shapes and recessed? They are either a full circular shape, or a circle with a flat side cut out..
  3. 300I6Ranger4x4

gettin final engine & trans position logistics down...

So what would you guys consider the best method for drivetrain installation and placement? The truck is a 91 ext cab. its gettin a carb'd 351w/zf5/np205. Im using the 5L conv. engine mounts. I was thinking of using the one piece driveshaft bolted up to the motor/trans/t-case, and then where...
  4. 300I6Ranger4x4

351 swap oil pan...

will this econoline oil pan work for my 351 swap? its like a mid sump design or something..
  5. 300I6Ranger4x4

Operation "Outpost Explorer"

Not exactly sure what the outcome of this build is going to be. I have a good idea but, just gonna go with the flow on this one. But what I do know, is that I want it to be somewhat of a zombie apocalypse/system crash vehicle, that will have no issues driving through forests and what not. lol...
  6. 300I6Ranger4x4

distributor oil priming tool for oil passage cleaning?

if i make a distributor oil priming tool, could i use it to flush all the oil passages before I start this 351 i just bought?.. Like how long could i drive the oil pump that way? Will it hurt anything if done for long periods? and would priming a diesel fuel/motor oil mixture though the...
  7. 300I6Ranger4x4

Fuel pressure regulator...

Can anyone recommend a fuel pressure regulator i can use for bringing my stock ranger pump pressure down to 5-7psi for my 351 carb'd motor swap??
  8. 300I6Ranger4x4

75 351w swap into 91 ranger 4x4... (zf5/np205)

Okay so i did my due dilligence with the search function and read so many threads that didn't really answer my questions i have on the swap.. this is an ultra low budget build, pls keep that in mind lol.. -should i use mustang convertible mounts or make my own plates? -Its a bone stock engine...
  9. 300I6Ranger4x4

Pictures of zf5 & np205 non twin stick linkage plz!

If anyone with said title setup could post some pictures of the linkage they fabricated :icon_welder: that would be very helpful pls and thank you. Cheers :beer:
  10. 300I6Ranger4x4

T19 & Borg Warner 1354

Can i bolt my Borg Warner 1354 to a T19 4 speed? :dunno:
  11. 300I6Ranger4x4

new ranger or F-100?

any news on a new ranger or F-100? :dunno: with the new 2015 colorado motor trends new truck of the year i think ford should think twice really hard about what people will buy and want. not to mention fleet vehicles.. "I can see it being very popular with small businesses that have been...
  12. 300I6Ranger4x4

My 91 ext cab build thread

Truck as it sits now. water pump New idler and water pump installed.. that also fixed a gnarly belt squeak :)
  13. 300I6Ranger4x4

My 91 ext cab build thread

wellp, its easter monday and im bored at home, so i figured its time to start my official build thread for my Ranger. Picked up this 91 Ranger with the 4L for $450 about a month ago :D got a sweet ass deal on her because it was running rough, needed a rad, water pump, heater core, tires, shocks...
  14. 300I6Ranger4x4

180 degree t stat

why do they even make 180 degree t stats if you should only run a 195 for the optimal running temp? :icon_confused: Like.. in what scenario would you want a 180? asking because i just put one in my ohv because my truck requires the dual core auto tranny a/c rad but i could only afford a single...
  15. 300I6Ranger4x4

Extrude honing. Yay or nay?

has anybody extrude honed 4L parts? thinking of getting it done to my heads & intakes.. Any thoughts or experience appreciated. :headbang:
  16. 300I6Ranger4x4

water pump interchangeability for my 91 block...

i've got a 91 4.0L that needs a water pump. can't afford a new one right now but there are lots at the local Pick-a-Part yard. what years are interchangeable? are they the same from 1990 to 2000? Are the SOHC ones different? cheers :headbang:
  17. 300I6Ranger4x4

B4000 rad in my 91 4.0L??

need a rad for my 91 4.0L a/t. theres a 96 mazda b4000 in the pick a part yard. will that work? what fits? what about 2nd gen sploders? :headbang: cheers
  18. 300I6Ranger4x4

97 OHV 4.0L with SOHC pistons

what compression ratio will i end up with using sohc pistons in a 97ohv? :headbang: looking to get 10:1 although that set up might yield a higher cr no? would i have to go sohc pistons, and 90-94 year heads on the 97 block to get 10:1?
  19. 300I6Ranger4x4

Redneck A4LD temp fix...

I got a slipping a4ld.. i know weird right? lol. Its slips pretty good but other than lucas oil stop slip, is there anything you've heard of than would get me like even a couple more weeks out of it until the stick swap(m5od-r1) I'm gonna do? I could not care less about destroying the tranny...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad