• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Will '99 OEM fender flairs fit a '05??

Have found a set of fender flairs from a Edge (smooth surface texture, color matching) from 1999... but will they be a straight fit on my 2005 FX4?? (rough surface, black)... what a Edge-ish look to the FX4... no bumper or grill changing... just matching flairs... Guessing the rear, will match...
  2. Axle Guide For All Trucks - minor update

The artical the Tech Library called Axle Guide For All Trucks has good info.. one part that is hard to read however is the Bill of Materials... I have resorted it make finding axles of interest easier.. IMO... 610576 CHRY 35 FRONT 1997-99 DAKOTA 610027 CHRY 44 FRONT 1979 W-100 610028 CHRY 44...
  3. The Edge vs any other Ranger

I have not been able to figure out that the KEY difference (other than cosmetic) is between the Edge edition and say my FX4. Now I know about the heavier spring rates, and other stuff, etc. but that does not explain why so many common parts are listed in the parts catalogs as "All Rangers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad