• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. idfeiid

Buying another Ranger

Found a 2003 4x4 with 200xxx miles on it. I've got every intention of tossing a 302 into it but using a newer (99-01) explorer engine seems to be kind of a pain. If I use an older setup from a 96-97 explorer and use a carburate it will I be able to dodge a lot of the headache associated with...
  2. idfeiid

Another one for the scrap yard

So after a series of events my truck decided that it would rather be on its roof than on the tires.
  3. idfeiid

OEM skidplate

Does anyone use the OEM skid plate off of a 2000ish or a FX4 lvl II (p/n 1L5Z-5B018-AA)? How does it mount? And would it be reasonably adaptable to a 96? I've got pretty good mechanical skills but I don't have any good fab equipment like tube/plate benders or welders, but I do have the basics...
  4. idfeiid

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

Quite possibly the coolest RBV i've ever seen! Great build!
  5. idfeiid

New to suspension

This is my first time doing any suspension upgrades on a vehicle, and I cant seem to figure out what to expect when adding a 2" leveling kit to my I-beam front end. I swapped out my 7.5 open 3.73 for an 8.8 4.10 L/S I also added 2 inch blocks and leafs out of an '02 4wd. All that being said I...
  6. idfeiid

96 runs like shit/stalls when it rains

First off Hi. I was a paying member about 2 years ago and I stopped coming around so I'm back. Second, Just what the title says my 96 runs terrible when it rains/is really humid out. I get a total loss of power it seems to me like I either lose fuel pressure or I I lose spark. But why only...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad