• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sdsmracer95

Rattling passanger door

not sure if it belongs in this forum category.. So i have a 2004 ford ranger XLT supercab with the rear suicide doors and the passanger side rattles so bad. i closed it and im able to move the door back and forth about 1/4in to 1/2in and the rattling is annoying. anyone have this happen? maybe...
  2. Sdsmracer95

LED light bar

So just got done installing this 50in LED light bar on the roof of my truck. gotta say it looks pretty cool. the bar is super bright. i am having a little hood glare but i was told that was gonna happen. Dont mind the black kitty haha also debating about adding 2 9in LED pod lights...
  3. Sdsmracer95

2004 Ford Ranger XLT erratic idle

Hello, So i just replaced a bad Idle Control Valve since i got a check engine light. so after replacing it with a new one from 0'reillys i started getting a high idle. then it drops suddenly. at momments it goes up again to around 1500rpm-1700rpm. and if drop it in neutral it goes up to 3200rpm...
  4. Sdsmracer95

Turbo 3.0 questions

Ive searched and read about adding a turbo to a 3.0, what i keep reading is that they arent worth adding a turbo to it (but they said the same thing when i added a turbo to my integra :p ). I still wanna move forward with adding a turbo to the 3.0 since its so sluggish. im considering a .63 ar...
  5. Sdsmracer95

New guy from LA

Hello my name is Armando, i ran across this site when i searched for information when i was buying my truck. Well its been a couple weeks now and i have purchased said truck. Its a 2004 Ford Ranger XLT supercab with Fabtech 5.5in lift kit and 32in tall tires. This is my first truck, but not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad