• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 05 Ranger TDI conversion

Sorry for the delay, I don't get to this forum very often. You are best to not cut anything till the swap is running and finished. You never know what wire you may need till its all done. TD Conversions has a very nice new billet engine adapter. Some guys just neatly bundle up the complete...
  2. VW AAZ Engine adaptor Plates

Yes my adapters work on the AAZ.
  3. 05 Ranger TDI conversion

Our 4L adapter uses a 3L flywheel and clutch due to crank pattern conflict with the TDI on both 4L patterns. The 3L clutch can handle anything that a moderately built TDI can put out. If you built a wild TDI then South Bend has a 3L clutch that will handle that to...
  4. 05 Ranger TDI conversion

Yes, we are doing a run of 8 adapters at the moment and 1 of them is a 4L. It will use the 3L flywheel since the 4L crank pattern is not well suited to the TDI crank spacer. Just an update, we now build a 4L adapter that uses a 4L flywheel.
  5. 05 Ranger TDI conversion

For a few years I have used this forum to find info but now have something to contribute!! I started the conversion of an 05 Ranger Edge with a 3L and automatic to a 1.9L TDI and have been posting to the TDI club website http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=438039 but thought I would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad