• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A Series of Unfortunate Events

Ok, so I bought an 86 Ranger back in February. There were a few "minor" issues disclosed, but it ran great so I overlooked them. Oil leak, vibration at high speeds, power steering pump bad, brake booster hisses, etc. $1400 wasn't too bad for it. Body was/is in excellent shape. Tires brand new...
  2. Parts Sites

I have an 86 ranger. Love it. Had a wreck in it the other day. Not a lot of damage but I'm sure the insurance will try to total it. Either way. I need a bumper. Don't really wanna go stock but will if I need to. Really want a bull bar bumper. Basically, want to know some of the sites you guys...
  3. Parts Interchange

Trying to figure out if there is any way to see if other Ford vehicles (other than the obvious Bronco II) have parts that will fit my 86. Specifically brake booster and power steering pump. Have a great salvage yard here that I have store credit with but they're kinda short on parts for rangers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad