• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How Much Fluid Between Xfer case and Tranny

In pulling the BW 1354 transfer case from the truck, I got about a pint or so of transmission fluid that spilled out of the joint between the two. How much is normal? If this is not normal, how do I get to the rear transmission seal to replace it? I would imagine I have to pull the extension...
  2. Spindle Questions

Truck: 1995 Ranger XLT 4.0L OHV, Dana 35 TTB, Front ABS, Warn manual hubs, Automatic Trans. I am in the process of replacing all the bearings and seals in the front end of my truck. In the process I found that one of the spindle's interiors has been totally destroyed. The needle bearing came...
  3. BW 1354 overhaul manual

I was wondering if anyone knew of a source for an overhaul manual for an electric BW 1354 t case. I've searched the forum here, YouTube, and Googled it to death with no results. I can find the exploded views but I really would like something with the procedures in it as I've heard there are...
  4. How to Remove the Carrier from the housing.

I've got the pumpkin out of the support beam and I removed the bearing caps but the carrier refuses to budge and won't come out of the housing. Is there a trick to this or do I just pry until it comes out. I don't want to damage anything as I'm only removing the diff guts in order to clean...
  5. How to Remove the Bushing From the Driver's Side TTB Pivot Bolt?

Not sure where to post this so I figured General would be a good start. If it needs to go somewhere else, please let me know. TIA. I am in the process of rebuilding the front end on a 1995 Ranger XLT 4x4. It has the Dana 35 TTB. I managed to remove the driver's side spring, shock, radius arm(a...
  6. Hi from Utah

My son and I recently acquired a 1995 Ranger XLT 4x4 that needs a lot of front end work. :icon_welder: We bought it as a project truck so we knew going in that it was going to need some work. I look forward to learning all I can about the ins and outs of this truck and hope to get it back on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad