• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What fluid

I have a 1994 ranger m5od I use it to plow “my first year though” it’s only for my driveway but it over heats “grinds into reverse but stops after cools down” and has brand new clutch what fluid it has mercon atf but I heard 80w90 eats sycros will redline mtl work it has 210k so if that’ll help...
  2. Mirror conversion

Can someone help me out are the flag style mirrors on a 94 ranger adjustable up and down I put 01 seats in and they raised me about an inch or 2 and now they’re out of alignment if i put 2006+ manual mirrors are they adjustable up and down or just side to side and how do you adjust them do you...
  3. Clutch won’t fully engage

My clutch wont fully engage I think. it’s hard getting in to gear than it is hard to get in reverse and grinds a little it was like that when my old slave was bad I bled it yesterday and I drove a mile or 2 today on bouncy roads and stuff going 70 I don’t know could that have hurt it. Someone...
  4. Will this fluid work in my trans and transfer case?

Will this fluid work in my m5od trans and transfer case on my 1994 ranger 4.0 4x4 spd...
  5. Power mirror conversion

Has anyone converted manual mirrors in a 1994 ranger to power I have a 2001 with all the stuff I need but I don’t know the best way to do it. Thanks
  6. Flashers won’t work

I just did a front end conversion in my truck the stock 1994 had 3 wire turn signals a brown black and white with blue stripe and the 2001 signals I used were 2 wire a white with blue stripe and black how should I wire them all of my turn signals won’t work but hazards do what should I do?
  7. Beefier suspension

Has anyone put beefier leaf springs and axle under a ranger I have a 1994 ranger 4.0 xlt 4x4 5spd don’t worry about Engine I might swap a diesel into it I wanna put a utility body and think I’ll need heavier duty axle and springs I think it has a 8.8 limited slip. Thanks
  8. Bigger axle swap

Has anyone swapped a bigger axle and bigger leads into a ranger I have a 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 xlt 4x4 manual I believ with a 8.8 limited slip and wanna put a bigger axle and springs under it for a utility bed don’t worry about power I’m planning on deisel swapping it just wanna know about the...
  9. Abs light on

I was wondering what can be wrong when I start my truck my abs light always comes on it's a 1994 ford ranger 4x4 4.0 5spd. I replaced my rear wheel cylinders and front passenger calipers and the driver side one is good I did them cus they didn't work right but can anyone help me with that light...
  10. 4x4 works but no light

I was wondering how I would fix a 4x4 system in my 1994 ford ranger 4x4 4.0 it's a manual transfer case and manual hubs 5spd. I put it in 4x4 hi or low and it goes in but the lights won't turn on I know I don't need them but I would like to have them. Thanks
  11. Help with clicking

I heard a clicking going down the road(like tape on the true smacking around) so I looked around and thought wheel bearing checked them and the driver side where I heard it had a grinding but no wobble but passenger wobbled horriblely so I did passenger doing driver tomorrow clicking didn't go...
  12. 1995 Mazda b4000

I was looking at a 1995 Mazda b4000 with about 190000 miles and I don't know if it's worth it for 600. http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/5232269078.html

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad