• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kansas City Meets in May

We are trying to get a group together to meet at the Olathe Ford Car Show on May 17th, its from 9AM to 4PM, ask for directions if you need them. We are having a ranger meet at the buffalo wild wings in Independence, Missouri on may 31st. If you have any questions just ask, and let me know if...
  2. 2WD and 4" lift

So I've got an '84 2wd and I want to put a rough country 4" lift on it which means I've got some questions 1) Can I run 31" tires with 4" of lift on a '84 2wd? currently the tires are like 27" (215/75/14) 2) Stupid question, i can run 31 x 10.50 on 15 x 10 wheels right? 3) are 15 x 10 inch...
  3. Two Rangers

This is my daily . . . 2003 XLT, flowmaster muffler, 03 cobras, clear taillights, clear corners, kobalt tool box, mini fridge inside, pioneer deck and speakers and some other stuff done and this is my project . . . I want to lift it and put 30s or 31s on it, but it needs a new interior and a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad