• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Long time lurker

Hello everyone! My name is Gems360, and I absolutely love Ford Rangers. My first truck was a 1994 2wd Super cab Ranger. The PO had installed a 3inch lift kit and 31s on Hot Wheels rims. I loved it. When the engine died, I replaced it. When the infamous a4ld bled to death in a waffle House...
  2. Free Many parts to good homes

Hey everyone, hope life is treating all my fellow RBV fans well! I am about knee deep in the middle of a conversion project, turning my long bed 4x4 into a diesel: OM617 -> M5R2 -> NP205! I'll consider doing a build thread on it a bit later on. Anyway, I have a few parts that I have collected...
  3. $500: Parts for TTB (Near Atlanta, GA) [Pics]

I have a project truck which was never completed, with lots of nice off-road parts on it. They have never been actually used, as the project was never finished. I am moving to Oregon, and can't take this stuff with me. Have a set of Skyjacker Extended Radius Arms (RA135) They are the newer...
  4. Had a small fire; Missing parts

First off, hello fellow ranger fans! This is my first post, and it is unfortunate that it is under these circumstances! I should mention that my truck is a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT, with the engine from a 1990 Ford Explorer in it. The replacement engine is the same size as the original, 4.0L v6...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad