• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camber way too negative, even with kits??

It's a 2000 ranger xlt 4wd with a upercab and a 3.0L Flex uel. I saw where the lower ball joint passenger and upper on the driver's side were fried, so I did the replacements and put camber kits on both sides. I have rolled the eccentrics as far as they'll go to get the tops of the tires to stop...
  2. Need Stock Alignment Specs 2000 Ranger

This thing is a 4wd super cab torsion bar 4wd. I'm broke and I gotta get the front end aligned. I can make simple tools and fixtures, I just need specs. Seems like I read that around 2000, Rangers went to negative camber and toe out to improve cornering, but I don't have the caster, camber, and...
  3. Torsion Bar adjusters doing nothing

It's a 4wd 2000 ranger with a 3 liter, and when I stand in front of it, I get this gut-shot feeling because the passenger side front tire is leaning in at the top way more than the driver's side. Inside tread is bald over there, too. I jacked it up and discovered a LOT of slack in the ball...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad