• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2002 blinker problem VERY ODD

I have a 2002 fx4, during the day my blinkers both work fine. At night with the lights on my right side works fine but my left side is not blinking in the front, it is lit solid. The rear is not flashing at all. I replaced the rear bulb with a new bulb...ditto...same thing. I just noticed when I...
  2. B2 body kit?? factory on some models??

Did some model of the b2 come with a body kit? My beater I picked up has a 3pcs kit on each side. 1st time seeing them. I don't have any good pic's of them, but some are still on in these. Mine is an 89, it says xl on the fender but it makes me wonder. Has pw windows,locks,cruise,tilt,a/c,body...
  3. 89 b2

Well I got this thing hauled in for 150$. So far I have about 100$ of parts on it and 40$ of steel, and 750 of rubber. It needed fenders(4), floor,lf corner body work,cross members,brakes,shifter cables,seats,and who knows what I will find next.
  4. cooler question

I just fryed my 02 fx4 5spd tranny last month towing a samurai home from a 3 hour trip. I am guessing it was the heat form towing to heavy of a load. I have since looked in the book and saw the autos can tow almost 2000lbs more. I have tryed searching hear and other forums with not much...
  5. 02 fx4 tranny question 5spd

Last night coming home towing a sammy on a dolly it sounded like I poped out of 5th. I then pulled over to see whats going on. It was stiff pulling it out of 5th, but when I did get it out of gear it was really still in some gear (i think 5th) I had to put it in 4 low to the next truck stop...
  6. my 02 fx4 and friends 07 sport 4x4 56k beware

Some pics from over the last year. Enjoy
  7. fx4 axle

Does anyone know where I can find a exploded view of the fx4 rear end. Sounds like maybe my spiders lost a tooth but i'm not sure what the torsion rear end looks like. Have not opened it yet. For parts, any 8.8 exploder 31 spline would work right (4.10 gears) Thanks Jason
  8. 2002 spare key question

I had a spare key cut, just the 2$ ones so i can open the door. I heard that if i take my (only) good key and have it near the ignition with just the reg key in the ignition it will start the truck. I tryed all around the coloum with no luck. Has anyone else heard of this? Was going to search...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad