• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2006 Ford F-150 Idle drop and stall at low idle

I have a 2006 Ford F-150 that idles rough and stalls out when coming to a stop sign or slowing down but this all happens after it's been warmed up and driven for awhile has codes P10?? And B16?? And says these are only available through by a Ford Add-on, Thanks for taking a look anything helps.
  2. Dana 44 swap

There's a high pinion Dana 44 with leaf spring mounts for sale near me and I wanted to know what I would need to do and how easy the swap would be on my 1994 ranger.
  3. Eletric shift transfer case to manual shift

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1160665-ranger-4wd-manual-shift-conversion.html Anyone that did this have any problems with the transfer case popping out of gear?
  4. 2wd and 4wd body parts interchangeable?

Anyone know if body parts like the header panel and grille from a 2wd truck would interchange with a 4wd truck?
  5. 4wd not working

My 4wd isn't engaging anymore and I changed the eletric shift motor in January of this year any help is appreciated thanks.
  6. Rear main seal?

I noticed the oil leak before but just thought it was the oil pan but now it's higher up and I just want to know if it should be replaced soon or if there is anything I can do to milk this rear main seal out if that is the problem any help is appreciated thanks.
  7. Dash lights don't work but flash with blinker

My dash lights don't work but when I turn the blinker on the dash light flashes I put a flat bed in my truck and tried to wire tail lights but shorted a wire out and I went through and checked and changed fuses but still can't find out what's wrong. Any help is appreciated thank you.
  8. My rear end locks up in 4x4

My rear end locks up when I'm in 4wd and when I come to a stop or slow down is when it will lock up, But if I take it out of 4wd and back the truck up then go forward it be just fine. My rear end is a ford 8.8 with LSD and disc brakes. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad