• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stereo help

Hey guys, bringing my B2 question here because I've been searching up and down and nobody has an answer, or if they do its completely different than the previous one. My dad left behind his B2 and I'm trying to rebuild it, I thought I'd pop a radio in first as he never had one, and apparently...
  2. Radio Question

As I've said before my mechanical knowledge is limited, and everyone I've asked and everywhere I've looked for this has either no clue what to do, or gives me a different answer than the one before. Trying to replace the stereo in Dad's B2. its a 1989 XLT. The PO cut out the wiring harnesses...
  3. Lift Kit

Hey guys, tried using the search function but there's a post or two about lift kits in this forum so I couldnt find exactly what I was looking for. What are you guys using for lift kits? I want to take my B2 up 4". Do ranger kits work too? What brands is everyone running, any suggestions on...
  4. Inherited my dads 89 B2

My dad passed on Jan 2nd, he didn't leave much behind but I did get his 1989 B2 that he used as a daily commuter and had big plans for. Its not in the greatest shape but it runs, the 4x4 works, and the tranny seems to be in good condition. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most mechanical...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad