• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1996 3.0L Slave Cylinder and Clutch Master Cylinder

Hey everyone, So I have been having issues finding quality slave cylinders and clutch master cylinders for my 1996 RWD 3.0L Ranger. About 5 years ago we had the clutch and pressure plate replaced, and about 2 years later had the slave cylinder go out on us. When we went to replace it, we found...
  2. Switching 96 radio for a 98+

Hi everyone, I've been doing tons of research lately on finding the best way to switch out my 1996 original Ranger cassette radio for one with both cassette and CD capabilities. I want to try and keep with the same style and lighting scheme, so I'm looking at a 1998 to 2003 (it looks like...
  3. Converting my Manual Mazda M50D-R1 to an Automatic Transmission

Hi, I've got a 1996 2WD 3.0L Ford Ranger with a Mazda M50D-R1 Transmission in it. The transmission itself is in great shape, but as of late I've been having problem after problem with my clutch assembly. First the slave cylinder went, then a week after having it fixed the clutch master cylinder...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad