• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ericbphoto

What is leaking? 3.0 ranger 1993

Hard to tell from that picture. But, if you can't see water leaking up around the thermostat housing or top of the water pump, then it's most likely what Superj said.
  2. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Everything is packed and loaded on the bike, except for the GoPros which are charging. Stuff didn't fit quite as compact as I wanted. That's mostly due to bulky warm clothes for the chilly weather and luxuries like towel and wash cloth and soap. There's barely room for me to ride it. I'll check...
  3. ericbphoto

Coleman Liquid Fuel

Next time @85_Ranger4x4 gets a hankerin to do a biscuits and gravy group breakfast.
  4. ericbphoto

May 2024 Truck of The Month Nominations

@Jim Oaks will add the poll for voting and announce it.
  5. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

I'm going to try to keep it above water, preferably nothing deeper than maybe 12-18" and not too muddy.
  6. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Whatever does the job.
  7. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

The weather forecast has cleaned up a lot. It's going to be a good weekend. My camping gear, tools, emergency parts (inner tubes, patches and quart of oil) are loaded onto the bike. I'll probably be 95% packed later this evening. All that's left are clothes and the little bit of food I'm...
  8. ericbphoto

Need everyones input....

Don’t confuse those. Alcohol and electricity don’t mix well.
  9. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Doesn’t look bad at all right now.
  10. ericbphoto

'85 Ranger Restomod

All assembled, it looks perfect. Love it.
  11. ericbphoto

What would cause this?

Probably old age, years of tension and vibration. Perhaps a pre-existing flaw in that casting, I wouldn’t read too much into it unless it happens again.
  12. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

There’s still time for it to change a lot. And, I could drive a truck and bring a bigger, more comfortable, more weather-worthy tent. I just didn’t want to spend all that fuel money.
  13. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Oh, crap. NOAA caught up to Justin’s weather guy.
  14. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Stop that. NOAA is still not showing rain Friday and Saturday.
  15. ericbphoto

MOORE Expo

Oh, come on, now! For Pete's sake. I have to get my winter coat out again for this trip? I mean, cold is better than rain. But I was looking forward to a pleasant spring camping trip.
  16. ericbphoto

Dash piece broken off

Picture is too close to give any context of what we’re looking at. I can see what’s broken and missing. But what goes there? There might be a decent way to support and anchor that object and use the broken dash.
  17. ericbphoto

It is here; let us begin

Take your time going through the tasks on your list. Don't rush. Spend time looking at everything while you're working in any particular area. Have a pencil ready to add things to your list as you work on it and get familiar with the truck.
  18. ericbphoto

Need everyones input....

Some people are relentless with silly questions.
  19. ericbphoto

Need everyones input....

I think he sees Eddo’s post as a good opportunity.
  20. ericbphoto

FORD to recall 43000 SUV`s

These engineers weren't even born when that happened.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad