• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Too much connected to battery?

Hi All, Just want to see how much I can connect to the battery at once. Right now, I've got a secondary oogah horn, a 4w CB radio, and am hoping to hook up a pair of 100w flood lights and a 20w PA speaker. Too much to put on the battery? Anything special I need to do to connect all that or...
  2. Easy Money - Light Mount Wanted

Hey guys and gals, Looking to mount 2 slim fog lights on my front bumper, but don't feel like drilling right into my bumper. Anyone know where I can get a light bar mount like this? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ChnfrWy88 I would also be willing to pay someone to fabricate for me.... Here...
  3. Bumper Mount

Hey guys and gals, Looking to mount 2 slim fog lights on my front bumper, but don't feel like drilling right into my bumper. Anyone know where I can get a mount like this...
  4. Visor Mount?

Hey All, Got a chance to score a Lund Lighted visor for a 88-92 ranger. Will it work on a 2005? Passing through town so I have to decide fast! Adam
  5. Newbie Lift Question

Hey all, First time doing suspension work on my vehicle. Looking to add 2" or so to my 05 Ranger 4x4. Thoughts on how to best get the job done? Any and all suggestions welcome. Adam
  6. Losing Engine Coolant

Reservoir has lost about an inch in the past 24 hours (have been driving). Pressure checked the system - no leaks Checked the oil - not milky Looked at the exhaust - not visible at all Engine starts/sounds fine with no overheating Any ideas?
  7. BFG Tire Question

Hey Guys, I've currently got Geolander HTS's on my 05' Ranger XLT 4x4. Looking to switch to BFG All Terrain AT K/O2's. What is the biggest I can get on a stock truck with no rubbing? Adam
  8. Firewall Question

Hey All, I've got an '05 Ford Ranger and I just threw a CB radio into it. I drilled a small whole in one of the pre-existing rubber grommits under the steering wheel (to the right of the steering column, has a bunch of electrical wires running through it) and pulled the power wires and coax...
  9. CB Hole/Exhaust Concerns

Hey All, Very new to the forum, but I need some help and thought this would be the best place to go to. I'm installing a CB on my 05' Ranger 4x4 automatic XLT and am mounting the antenna on the hood (off to the side). I want to run both the power cables for the radio and the antenna through...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad