• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 7.5 to 8.8

ok i know this has been beatin to death but.... i have a 90 ranger with a 3.08 and open diff and 9 in drums i want 3.73 gears with a factory style trac loc, so i figured instead of putting the money into the 7.5 i'd just find a junkyard 8.8 with 3.73's and a trac loc and i know for a fact...
  2. 2.3 alternator upgrades

i'm sure this has been beatin to death but,are there any alternator upgrades available for a 90 2.3l? :icon_confused:
  3. adding power steering

now i assume you would just have the appropriate brackets lines and steering box. i have 1990 base ranger s with a 2.3l 2wd and it did not come with it and i have always wanted to have ps i know the xlts with a l4 came with ps so i assume it would be as easy as finding the bracket pump and...
  4. alternator upgrade

hi all, i'm new here and have a 1990 ranger s 2.3l 5sp and are looking for a more powerful alternator with out having to switch to a single wire unit. any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad