• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Slip yoke aftermarket part available?????

Looking for help on replacing my slip yoke on my truck. I called Ford and they told me that the part is no longer manufactured and gave me the Ford part number, and it comes up bone dry on a google search and nothing I can find in here either. The part number I was given was F0T04841D. The only...
  2. 92 ranger wont start after head gasket replacement

I am trying to finish my first ever major project. I replaced the head gaskets on my 1992 ford ranger 3.0 V6. I recorded the entire disassembly process so i could make sure i followed correct process to put back together. I got everything together and had no "spare" parts left over so that is...
  3. Need help asap

Does anyone know where to find the rocker arm fulcrum bolts. I cant find anywhere to get them. Was hoping to find today. Are there any other bolts that would work? It would have to be a heat resistant bolt correct?is this something that would need to come from the dealer? Sent from my iPhone...
  4. crackling sound when mashing gas pedal

i am having a weird issue. when i step on the gas, not like grandma step but like when you are merging on to the interstate or turning a corner with oncoming traffic, all my speakers crackle. i am fairly positive i don't have the premium system as my speakers wouldn't work if i did correct? its...
  5. Seats for 92 ranger xlt

I am looking to go to scrapyard and see if i can find a better pair of sears for my truck. I cant find anywhere what years work with mine for seat swaps. They only have one 92 there but have some earlier and later years as well. Any info would be greatly helpful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. First post/amateur mechanic head gasket replacement

Long story short bought a 92 ranger xlt about 2 months ago for 900.00. Put roughly 900.00 into it for all nee brakes drums and lines. Then it started overheating. Cause is determined to be exhaust gas escaping combustion chamber and bubbling into coolant system creating an air pocket and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad