• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Timing Chain/Tensioner issue

I did timing chains on my '01 and was very satisfied the results.....for about 250mi. The engine started making a rattling sound when warm at idle. The noise continues even off idle and worst at about 2000rpm. I installed a mechanical oil psi gauge to verify oil pres was not the problem. It...
  2. Jeep Safari

---ALERT--- Some may find this offensive! We weren't in a Ranger this time, maybe after the timing components are changed we will be. Not trying to waste bandwidth, just wanted to share some pics of our trip with you guys. And who doesn't like pics! It was a great time! The I tried to...
  3. Hello from Wyo

Just wanted to stop in and say howdy. I am in northern Wyoming at the foot of the Bighorn mtns. Just scored a 2002 extended cab Ranger XLT in woodland green. Nice little truck! I have to tear the engine down and do the timing chain stuff to it. It rattles pretty bad. Got it right though, paid...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad