• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranger4wd4l

4x4 swap from a f-150 ??

if the frame is good on the f-150 and you want 4x4 what is stoping you using that frame? The motor and axles are done but you just fab mounts for the cab and or box? i am in the process of gathering for mine if you want to know where i am coming from
  2. ranger4wd4l

78 f250 axles

i plan on removing the drive flangs i just have look around for a set of lock outs for it .
  3. ranger4wd4l

78 f250 axles

the back is a dana 60. So two hunderd for both axles is a good price then ? then front axle dosent have selectable hubs.
  4. ranger4wd4l

78 f250 axles

well the front i found is a 44 i found were to look and cleaned it off and found the number the back i didnt find any numbers. Thanks for your guys help
  5. ranger4wd4l

78 f250 axles

I bought axles that were on a 78 f250 i was wondering what to look for to identify what axles they are. I looked in the axles guide but i still not sure what i have.
  6. ranger4wd4l

frame swap

Not sure but i believe i might go here. I am going to be working on a play truck. I was going to put a ranger cab with a custom bed on the back with a 302 or 351. I am wondering if any one has put a ranger cab on a full size bronce frame before?
  7. ranger4wd4l

hi

Hello my name is josh first time postin but have been visiting the site alot over 6 years and finally joined.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad