• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What now? New motor or part out?

ok people i come on here for my ranger information and 2 weeks ago the ranger broke down on me.... at first I thought this was jsut a harmonic balancer failure, then I see the timing chain had popped, after further inspection and removal of the front timing cover, I see the part of the block...
  2. Lowering trouble

I bought a set of DJM dream beams used from a local yard. I just realized the truck was an 83-87 body style, whats the difference btween these trucks and 89+ body? my truck is an 89 and i'm kinda bummed that i may not be able to used the beams to get the drop I wanted. Please give me advice on...
  3. T-5 parts ending badly

I was (---) this close to having my T-5 parts completed! i've been searching for a good/good priced T-5 since i've had my truck the AOD just isnt cutting it. I ended up in the salvege yard over the weekend and found an LX coupe with the transmission still in place! I ripped everything apart got...
  4. Lower combination thread?

Ok people I just picked up a set of DJM Dream beams for my 89 Ranger GT, and a rear flip kit for the spring. This project will have to wait for a weekend so I can have a full weekend for those "uh ohs" and oh shhhh" moments I'm trying to gauge how low I want to go so can you guys post pics of...
  5. 302 T5 trans & AOD Starting problems

ok people I have an 89 Ranger GT with a 302 AOD transmission. ever since i've owned it I planned to swap in a WC T5 transmission. on mustangs i've been researching its a swap in no driveshaft issues just wire up the pedal and go( Something like that) my question is if I already have an auto in...
  6. Mustang front springs?

would a pair of mustang lowering springs work the same as ranger springs, just curious as my friend may be selling his drop springs out of a 94 body style mustang, I"m going to compare and consider to see if it will work, would be interesting to swap the fronts to my ranger, then get the...
  7. 2000 bodystyle V6 mustang rear

ok people I may have an opportunity to pickup a V6 mustang rear end, not sure if this will work for any upgrades but please give me info i've researched it seems like its an 8,8 and it has disc brakes so what parts would I need, also if my current differential is a posi traction on my 7.5 would...
  8. My 89 Ranger Gt V8 Swapped

I'm new to the forums and trucks but not to cars I already introduced myself so heres my truck Recently picked her up, I am addressing the rust issues as days go on but thanks to Fay the progress has been slowed down. I wouldnt call it underconstruction I would consider it more of a...
  9. Hello Ranger Station

Hello everyone my name is Miguel from Miami FL i'm joining after buying my newest project. I'm new to Fords & trucks but not new to working on cars. I currently own a 1989 Ford Ranger GT 5.0 pickup:3gears: the truck has some potential, I've been lurking around on this forum for the last...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad