• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Has anyone put an inline 6 in a Ranger?

This truck is now for sale----see ad in classifieds----contact me if interested, Dennis.
  2. 1995 "Rat Ranger" for sale

I've got a 95' Ranger for sale---I took a 4x4 short bed regular cab truck (absolutely no rust) and made a 2x4 out of it---223 (1963) in-line 6 (rebuilt) engine, and (rebuilt top load 3 spd trans----has PS, AC, PB and all other features of a 1995 Ranger, but no computerized anything. If...
  3. Has anyone put an inline 6 in a Ranger?

I had a lot better pictures of the engine bay---site wouldn't let me post them because they were too big----I had to crop these to get them on---I used a fiberglass Mazda hood (like a Splash or Edge)---it's raised about 1 1/2" in the center to get some clearance--radiator moved forward about...
  4. Stranger Ranger makeover

I'm new to this forum and I bought a 1995 4x4 Regular Cab body to build a project truck. It is now a 2wd with a 223 L6 engine from a 1964 F100. I'm using the 3 spd trans, and it will have AC and PS. The speedometer from the 95' is electronic and I need to have it manual. All the PCM componants...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad