• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Any alignment problems with 3" drop coils

I got a 94 mazda b3000 extended cab and have a rear axle flip installed.I cut the front coils to achieve the drop I wanted but never measured stock height. I know I went lower then 3".I have the adjustable bushings (-4 - +4) and have them both maxxed and still have toe in.just wondering if...
  2. Most drop in front without drop beams

I did the rear shackle flip and cut 1 coil off the front.i want to get the rear flip now but want to know how much of a drop I can do in the front with out getting drop beams.
  3. Ac compressor lockes up.bad compressor or blockage

94 mazda b3000 ac compressor keeps locking up. Had a leak at high side valve so replaced it. Added 4oz of pag oil any 16oz of freon. About 15 minutes after it was filled ac compressor locked up.shut ac off and pulley spun freely. Could also turn the clutch by hand so I dont think my compressor...
  4. 88 f150 302 compression ratio with shaved e7te

Got a 302 from a 88 f150.stock compression ratio was told is 9.0.1 Just wondering how much can be shaved off e7 heads and what the compression ratio would be. Motor has the stock pistons and cam will be a .480-.512 lift.so dont want no piston to valve clearance issues.
  5. 94 mazda b3000 5 speed to 5.0 5 speed efi wiring help

Ok I have a 94 b3000 5 speed and a 88 f150 5.0 5 speed efi. Ive never done efi on any swaps so this is a first.I want to keep the 88 eec and harness and put it in the mazda but dont know where to begin. Any help is very much appreciated.
  6. V8 swap questions

I have a 94 mazda b3000 5speed.I got a 88 f150 with a 302 5speed with intentions on swapping the 302 and m5od2 into the b3000. Can I use the stock 302 oil pan or would I have to get a dual sump? And would it be hard to swap the f150 efi into the b3000? Also instead of buying swap plates I plan...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad