• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. masanders

1993 Splash in SC

Sounds like you had a good time!
  2. masanders

For Sale Manual clutch parts for sale

Hi all! I had wanted to try doing the clutch job myself on my 2000 Ranger, but circumstances have the truck in the shop getting the clutch job completed as well as other jobs. Thanks to this I have some clutch components that I purchased from RockAuto.com that are just sitting in my shed. Any...
  3. masanders

Fuel filler neck hose?

Thanks for a good write up. I've got the same problem currently.
  4. masanders

2.5L ('98-'01) False spike readings on OBD2 reader

Anybody know why my engine would send out a spike reading of 12,500 RPM? Using the BlueDriver OBD2 code reader.
  5. masanders

What hitch to use?

Standard riding mower, push mower, trimmer, edger
  6. masanders

What hitch to use?

We just moved into a new house and eventually I’ll have to tow the lawn equipment from my mom’s house to mine. What hitch class should I use? Looking at Rock Auto...
  7. masanders

3.7L Jeep Liberty misfire

My sister just bought a 2009 Jeep Liberty w/3.7L V6. It has a P0305 Cylinder 5 misfire and a P0420 cat code. The plug and coil pack were changed at the dealership which did not fix the problem. I hear a hiss but can’t find a vacuum leak. It’ll get all new plugs this Thursday thanks to the...
  8. masanders

New stereo and speakers

It’s not a Ranger, but I’m pretty happy with my latest install of a Sony XAV-AX5500, and a full set of Polk Audio DB 572 speakers in my wife’s ‘07 Escape.
  9. masanders

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

That is very true! SC doesn’t do inspections anymore.
  10. masanders

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I installed new OEM style headlights in my ‘00. older ones were 20 years old. Now I just have to aim them.
  11. masanders

Saw this Ranger out today

This had 5 gallon buckets in it. But that bed looks right for tires.
  12. masanders

Saw this Ranger out today

Saw this out today
  13. masanders

Seat bracket interchange?

Not helpful. The tech article doesn’t help much.
  14. masanders

Delete ‘00 Ranger non-tilt steering column

I recently replaced my non tilt steering column with a tilt model. The non tilt column is from a ‘00 Ranger XLT 2wd and is in good working order. All wiring is still on the column. I only took the ignition switch off, but still have it. The column shroud pieces are included. I don’t really...
  15. masanders

Seat bracket interchange?

Does anyone have info on bracket interchange? I’m curious what swaps with what bracket-wise.
  16. masanders

Seat information clarification

What year(s) Ranger seats can I swap into my 2000 Ranger. The tech article doesn’t say anything about it.
  17. masanders

Aftermarket seats?

Do the 60/40 to bucket conversion.
  18. masanders

Aftermarket seats?

Does anybody have experienced with putting aftermarket bucket seats in their Ranger? I’d like to put some in, but I don’t know how to weld or fab anything. Corbeau has some seats/bolt in tracks I can use, but I really don't want to spend $900. No good junkyard finds, Facebook, or Craigslist...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad