• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2003 Ranger 3.0L Mystery Squeal

What leads me to believe it's not a bearing issue, is I sprayed the inner side of belt with water as it was running and the squeal disappears for a few seconds then comes back. I am going to install an ACDelco belt, but I will have to see if the tensioner is still all the way to the end of its...
  2. 2003 Ranger 3.0L Mystery Squeal

So just watched the Chris Fix YouTube video from another thread and he had almost exact scenario as mine. Anyone have a source for this Gatorback belt, or an equivalent? Looks like the design is what is important, as the ribs are segmented but can't find this belt.
  3. 2003 Ranger 3.0L Mystery Squeal

2003 Ranger Edge 3.0L w/AC Replaced serp belt, tensioner pulley, idler pulley, and syncro. Still have this annoying squeal that is mostly constant but sometimes stops when at higher load (rpms). Running a Napa 25060882 micro-v belt, 88.7" length, and notice that the tensioner, when the belt is...
  4. Fuel Pressure Drop

Okay I have a 2003 Ranger EDGE 3.0 with a hard start and codes popping up for multiple cylinder misfires and #2 misfire. Truck still runs but seems to have a little stumble, mostly at idle, and a little at acceleration. Other than that is seems to run fine. I first checked the fuel pressure...
  5. Ranger Cruise Control Buttons

Does anyone know if there is an aftermarker supplier that makes hard plastic Cruise Control buttons for 2003 Rangers? Live in Hawaii and the extreme heat and UVs destroy these buttons. Installed some OEM Motorcraft buttons so we will see how long these will last.
  6. Aloha

New to the forum. Great articles and info! Just picked up a 2003 Ranger 3.0 Edge, I know wannabe 4X4, but best I could find in my budget and here on da island. Gotta ask.....whats up with the cruise control buttons on these Rangers? Every one I've seen has jacked buttons...all melted and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad