• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Converting Manual windows and mirrors to powered 96 ranger 2.3L

Hello, and yes guys I'm back. Since my last post which was a while back, my starter went out and I'm having to put in a new radiator tomorrow. Oh and by the way guys I was able to change the cluster panel and get the check engine light working. anyway, I hit a turkey about a month ago, and it...
  2. check engine light not working after cluster swap.

Hello, and I'm trying to swap instrument cluster in my 96 ranger 2.3L, the only problem is that the check engine light isn't coming on after I swap them. you see the original has no tach, however, the one I bought does. The one I bought came from a 97 explorer. I've checked the bulbs and...
  3. 1996 for ranger 2.3L possible upgrade

I've been thinking about replacing the motor in the truck and I am very green when it comes to motors and motor placement and what is compatible and what's not, when it comes to vehicles. But I'm looking for a new motor that'll fit into the truck that will double the power and torque. Because I...
  4. Newer motor for 96 Ford Ranger

Hello, and I own a 1996 Ford Ranger XLT standard cab 2.3 liter truck for about seven years now. I bought the truck with 172,000 miles on it and the odometer broke at around 215,000 has been a while ago, and if I would have to make educated guess I would guess that the truck had about 280,000...
  5. 96 Ford ranger 2.3L 4 cylinder acceleration hesitation

Hello, My 96 ford ranger has been in the shop for about a week now and they still can't find the reason behind it having acceleration hesitation issues.When I first took the truck to the shop they called me back within 6 hours saying that the pcm was faulty. so I had them replace it and I picked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad