• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 to 4.0 Conversion

I'm looking at a 94 splash with a rebuilt 3.0 and rebuilt tranny. I also have an opportunity to pick up a wrecked 93 Ranger extended cab with a 4.0 in it for cheap. Will the 4.0 engine and tranny bolt into the 3.0 Splash? I would have both vehicles and could swap everything, but I'm not a...
  2. BII vs. pre '95 Explorer Sport

I've been looking around for a BII for a little while and reading about all the swaps (engine, diffs/axles, etc.) that people do from explorers into BIIs. My question is why not just get a pre '95 Explorer Sport? You get the seemingly stronger drive train. I know the Explorer is a little...
  3. Noobie looking at a '90 BII

I'm a noobie that's been lurking for a little while. I've found a guy with a '90 BII with 110k on it, 2.9L, auto everything. Guy says it runs great and is very clean, but could use a paint job. Only other thing is that it needs a relay to get it to go into 4x4. He's the second owner and has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad