• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Dana 30 Recommendations

Thanks for the info y'all, but i'm thing of doing a 78-79 ford bronco dana 44 and ford 9" swap now.
  2. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Lift kit help?

What kinda of lift kit is this? Doesn't look like a 4" Superlift? Sent from my Prime10ES using Tapatalk
  3. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Dana 30 Recommendations

I'm wanting to swap a Dana 30 into my 2000 Ford Ranger 4x4. What year of Dana 30 from a jeep would I need, preferably a high pinion? Pfa Sent from my Prime10ES using Tapatalk
  4. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Ideas for wheels(Rims)

I'm looking for some recommendations on what wheels(Rims) I should get for my 2000 Ranger! I've seen some great wheels but I have no idea what to get... Sent from my Prime10ES using Tapatalk
  5. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

2000 Ford Ranger 4x4~Project "DANGER RANGER"

I bought this truck December 23, 2015 For 3900$, I had been watching it at a cheap n charlie car lot since about Mid September of 2015, hoping they wouldn't sell it to anyone but me! I managed to test drive the truck around late October/Early November 2015, but I didn't want to pay the 5000$...
  6. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Project log help?

Is there a project log category on the ranger station like frf? Sent from my Prime10ES using Tapatalk
  7. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Brakes

So I'm upgrading the 8.8 axle in my truck, I went ahead and undid the rear brake lines and let the fluid drain out...Is it going to close an emergency Valve in the system? Here's my new axle Sent from my Prime10ES using Tapatalk
  8. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Swapping Electronic shift Borg Warner Transfer case for Fx4 Level 2 Manual Transfer c

I found a Fx4 level 2 Manual T_case from a 03 at my salvage yard, I was wanting to know if it would swap into a 2000 Ford Ranger that had Electronic shift..? Sent from my Prime10ES using Tapatalk
  9. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Chevy shackles

If I buy shackles for my ranger, what Chevy shackles am I looking for exactly and I am so sorry for all these threads in 4x4 suspensions. Thanks
  10. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Lifted leaf springs

Does anyone sell 2-6 inch lifted leaf springs for a Ford Ranger, links would be helpful or any kind of input. Thanks!
  11. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Torsion bar lift

Does anyone have any pics of a 4x4 ranger with a torsion bar lift, and yes I know their bad for your CVs but the new keys will only be on it until next summer when I install a superlift.
  12. COUNTRYCOWBOYRANGER

Lift blocks

I bought some 2 inch blocks for my 2000 ford ranger 4x4 offroad, and I'm scared to stack the new solid aluminum blocks on the factory 2.5 inch blocks, is it possible to make your own or maybe get used 2.5 ranger blocks and weld both the steel blocks together or should I just use shackles or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad