• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A/C discharge hose leak from rubber part

fellows, would appriciate some help here. I have 1985 ranger and few months ago i did the a/c work and brought my a/c back to life by rebuilding everything. When I put everything back I forget to put the hose holding clamp and kept driving without it. Discharge hose started rubbing to power...
  2. A/c Manifold guage reading for 85 ranger R12

Can some one confirm if this reading appears to be correct or it needs to go down all the way to 30. Sorry I am new and trying to evac a/c by reading here and there. Its sitting there for last one hour with pump running.
  3. Orifice tube install

Gurus, lil help would be appriciated. I started fixing my A/C and decided to replace the orifice tube after replacing condensor and accumulator. Taking it out was challenge, but now putting new one back is bigger challenge. It is supposed to sit nice and snug, but not in my case. I cant push...
  4. Power Steering Pressure nut install

Guys I need urgent help. I was trying to replace the pressure hose of my 1985 ranger 2.8 and instead of taking the small nut I ended up removing the big one :( Now I have cylinder kind of thing which is not allowing me to put the nut back. Its hard and not sliding in. I have tried pushing it in...
  5. 1985 2.8 v6 white smoke from oil refill cap and dip stick

Experts; Need some help here. I bought 1985 ford ranger recently. Truck does have small cold start problem but other than that it runs fine. I recently did an oil change and found white smoke coming out of the oil refill cap and dip stick. I have no clue whats the reason and looking for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad