• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 08 Regular cab 3.0

Hey, so I have an 08 Regular cab Sport Ranger with a 3.0. I have been looking around for a bolt in exhaust kit, but all I can find is kits for the extended cab version of my truck. I thought about buying one and just cutting out the extra but really just would like a nice bolt in kit.
  2. Supercharged 3.0L

Hello everyone, Alright to start off yes I know what everyone is going to say so lets get it out of the way, 2.3l turbo, 5.0, just do a motor swap. Even tho I would not mind to do a 5.0 swap or something, I want something a little different. This is not a 4x4 or anything special, just my daily...
  3. Wheel Upgrade

Hello everyone, I'm new here and looking for some information. I have a 2008 Ranger Sport 2wd with out torsion bars. Well my tires are getting close to the point of being used up, I have always thought that the wheel and tire combo has always looked too small for the truck since it has the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad