• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. someguy

For Sale Skyjacker class II lift kit

Did you figure out if they would fit? I personally don’t know off the top of my head if they would fit or not. PM me an offer for the radius arms and brackets
  2. someguy

Sale is pending on the steering setup, but I will PM you if it falls through
  3. someguy

Depends on how much of the parts you want. Shoot me a message and we’ll discuss further 👍
  4. someguy

Yeah it should fit a ‘93 if you have the D35 front end. I blew up the front end because I neglected to check if it had fluid in it and I put too much stress on it going downhill with 35” tires 😅😂
  5. someguy

I’d ask another $100 for the superrunner kit. As far as modifications on it, I simply lowered the steering linkage so it lines up better with the lift. I believe the piece that I welded in was about 4”.
  6. someguy

Thought I would post this here since I didn’t get any bites locally. I have the lift kit that was on my ‘94 super cab for a couple years, til I blew up my front end and decided to do a solid axle swap. this kit has the extended radius arms, transmission mount, front springs rear blocks, all the...
  7. someguy

'94 Ranger 4x4

This Ranger is my first vehicle. I bought it in April of 2015. 4.0, 5 speed, 4x4, and a LOT of miles. I've been wheeling a few times, nothing too serious. This is how the truck looked when I got it We've gotten stuck a couple times... Mild Wheeling/ Poser "flex" (not really sure if it can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad