• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 Bronco II Fuel Filler Neck

Looking to replace my leaking fuel filler neck, just wanna make sure this is the right one. Thanks. https://www.ebay.com/itm/313869138188?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=_koCId5OSOe&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Dz59_OnlSW2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  2. Heater hose routing?

I disconnected the two heater hoses and didn't mark which one went where... I'm dumb. The one off the water pump goes to which side? One off the intake manifold goes to which side? Thanks.
  3. Wrecked '87

Recently came into possession of an 87 BII. It's a 2.9l manual trans 4x4. Everything from the windows to the door locks are manual as well. Seems to be the perfect base for a project. Only problem, it's been in a wreck. Front passenger side is pretty banged up. Current plans are a d35/8.8 swap...
  4. 89 B2 Auto grinding in reverse gear.

I recently installed a new starter solenoid in hopes of fixing my starter issues. It didn't fix the issue so I went on to install a new starter. I now have the new starter installed and it starts better than ever. The issue now is that reverse grinds like hell, but it still moves when given gas...
  5. 89 BII

I'd like to start off by saying I'm new to this whole scene, this is my first vehicle and I didn't know a thing about mechanics or trucks 2 months ago (so don't judge my noobness :icon_thumby: ). I have this 89 b2 that I'm looking to do some mods/upgrades on. Basically I wanna beef this guy up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad